Advisors, experts, and our reach into a strong network of ex-consultants from the leading consulting firms, form the fabric of our teams.
We are not so different, and yet we ARE DIFFERENT!
There are many ways of getting to the right answer and, in reality, our services and offerings are probably similar to other consulting firms because we hail from similar backgrounds. However, at Inflexion, we passionately care about the end result, and believe in “rolling up our sleeves” and working integrally with our clients, in client-based teams, to do whatever it takes to get the job done (beyond the scope of the contract). Objectivity, rigor, insight, and measurable results define how we work with our clients.
We are confident in our ability to have an impact, so much so, that we will place consultants pro-bono for 3-4weeks on any assignment – putting a warranty behind our words!
Ani Singh, Partner
- Ani is an experienced Management Consultant with over 20 years of consulting, focused on developing market strategies, strategic planning and program implementation for various profit/non-profit clients within education, healthcare, and government. Ani’s talent is her ability to jump-start projects, working with vagueness, and defining clear project approaches/road-maps to get the job done. She has worked with senior executives and managed many cross-functional client teams to identify strategic and operational opportunities, undertake market/competitive assessments, and manage large-scale change programs.
- Key areas of expertise include: Corporate/Product Strategy Development, Business Process/Capabilities Assessment, Program/Project Management and Governance Setup, and Execution.
- Other facts: Ani loves to ski, hike and travel off the beaten path; her passions include reading (Pride and Prejudice is my favorite), jewelry making, and all things Italian.
- Ani holds BSc and MSc from the London School of Economics, and a MBA from Wharton School of Business
Rohit Malik, Partner
- Rohit is a delivery focused seasoned consultant with diverse industry and consulting experience. He possesses solid Project Execution and Cross Functional Management skills with strong client service orientation. Rohit has managed various complex product and process development initiatives spanning across several industries including consumer products, education and services. Rohit has worked on dozens of projects taking Strategy concepts through to Execution using proven project management tools and methodologies.
- Key area of expertise include: Post merger integration, Program Office Management and Project Management, Business Process design, Change Management, and Portfolio Management.
- Other facts: Rohit enjoys his wine, ski, and reading spiritual texts.
- Dream Dinner Companion – Mahatma Gandhi
- Rohit holds a BE from India, and a MBA from Carnegie Mellon University
Olga Kondrashova, Principal
- Olga has a diverse and global range of consulting experiences. Olga successfully led consulting projects in industries such as Education, Media, Publishing, Technology, Tourism, and Financial Services for Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 clients. Olga is completely hands-on and practical. Her talent is her ability to identify goals, foresee potential problems, provide deep analysis, engineer custom-tailored financial and operational models and practical systems that uniquely address the client’s needs.
- Key areas of expertise include: Growth Strategies, Emerging Markets, Market Entry Analysis, Turnaround Strategies, Operational and Organizational Efficiencies, Business Analysis and Valuations and Strategic Assessment of Mergers and Acquisitions and Technology Startups.
- Other facts: Olga likes to read voraciously in English, Russian and several European languages, build complex financial models for fun and enjoys an active lifestyle, which includes skiing, biking and swimming.
- Olga holds a dual MA in Finance and Economics from Kiev State University in Ukraine, and a Masters in Business Administration/Management from Harvard University.
Madhu Anné, Principal
Madhu is a results oriented executive with over 20 years of Senior Management experience in Operations, Strategy and Business Development in Financial Services, Transportation, Technology and Healthcare. Madhu is a highly effective leader adept at building, developing and leading cross functional transformational teams to achieve corporate objectives. Madhu has hands on experience in developing corporate strategy, driving large scale implementations, post-merger integration in his leadership role at Capmark Financial Group. Additionally, as a management consultant at Booz & Company, Madhu focused on developing operational strategies for major financial services companies in U.S. and U.K. Prior to business school, Madhu worked for American Airlines Decision Technologies and specialized in developing operations research based solutions
Other Facts: Madhu likes to read, hike with family members, and ski with his two boys.
Madhu has a B.E. in Mechanical Engineering from Coimbatore Institute of Technology, a M.S. in Industrial Engineering from Clemson University and an M.B.A. from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.