So you’ve got an idea. Great idea. A vision is not enough. You need a strategy to achieve that vision and a time-tested business model that can succeed in any economic cycle. Similarly, later you will see that a strategy on its own is not enough, and requires strong execution to be a great strategy.
We have worked with many clients to seek clarity in vision and goals, before moving forward with strategy. Our strategic framework provides the pathway to ensure a rigorous and analytical exploration of all factors that will help shape your strategic direction and choices, whether it is Incremental, Evolutionary or Transformation Strategy that you consider for your business.
Let us help you define those choices and assist you with strategic planning process that will help achieve a desired set of business goals…
Key Activities Include:
- Scope definition and prioritization, including goals/vision clarity
- Rigorous market analysis (e.g., trends, competitive actions, think tanks etc)
- Customer research and analysis
- Service portfolio assessment
- Internal capabilities assessment
- Business case development and sensitivity analysis
- 3-5yr road-map definition